Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! is a PlayStation Vita title developed by Marvelous AQL. It is being localized by XSEED Games in North America, Europe, and Australia. It will be available for North America on November 11, 2014 and in Europe on November 12, 2014.
In Japan, Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! was released as a two pack title. Pack A had Hanzo and Crimson Squad characters., while Pack B had the Gessen and Hebijo ninjas. In the West, Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit – Hanzo X Crimson Squad (Pack A) will be the main game while Gessen X Hebijo (Pack B) will be sold as downloadable content for the main game. In addition, players will have the ability to carry over two more playable shinobi and all other DLC purchased for SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS
Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! is a rhythm spinoff of the Senran Kagura series. Players attempt to press buttons in rhythm with the beat. While doing this, the chosen character is making dishes on screen.
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/05/senran-kagura-bon-apptit-announced-north-america/
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/06/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-coming-europe-australia-year/
- ↑ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/21/senran-kagura-bon-appetit-hits-vita-exclusively-on-1111/
- ↑ http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/21/senran-kagura-bon-appetit-launches-exclusively-ps-vita-next-month/
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/30/senran-kagura-bon-apptit-will-sold-west/
- ↑ http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/senran-kagura-bon-appetit-psvita/